How do I edit the 'About' Section?
• Since you are the Admin of your page - when you hover on a section, an 'Edit' button will appear in the top left corner of the section - click on it.
• Click 'Basic Information' from the left menu.
• You're Here!
Adding Keywords to Your Content
• Before you make any changes - take a moment to come up with 3 keyword phrases that relate to your business, product or service. Think about what people might be typing into a search engine to find something you offer. Keywords can be one word or 2-3 words that make a phrase. (Stay away from 'stop words' like a, at, I, in, my, and, etc.)
- DIY Bride Tips for a Florist
- Tire Rotation Schedule for an Auto Repair Center
- Identifying New Tax Laws for an Accountant
- Solar Panel Cleaning for a Window Cleaner
• Take your 3 keyword phrases and add them to your content. Use each phrase at least twice in areas like 'About', 'Description', "General Information" etc. If this seems difficult then work with one or two phrases. The point is to make your page more search engine friendly.
• Be sure to click 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the page when you're done.
Facebook in 5 Minutes in April from Qlixite
Everyday we will be posting fast and easy (& Free) ways to get more out of your Facebook Business page. Become a Fan so you don't miss out!
We are not affiliated with Facebook in anyway. All of these tips are based on our own knowledge and research of public resources.