Thursday, September 1, 2011

Free September Desktop Wallpaper


Though I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to summer just yet, I'm sure that by the end of this month it will feel like Autumn is in our midst. This month's chosen picture leaves me dreaming of boating and summer water fun while slowly getting myself excited over fall leaves, cool breezes and comfy sweaters. Enjoy!
Ashlei Jackson, Design Manager
There are two versions of the wallpaper:

 
One for square shaped computer screens (101Kb JPEG)
Get Square Wallpaper Here


 
One for rectangle shaped computer screens (127Kb JPEG)
Get Rectangle Wallpaper Here


 
Once the image opens - right click and select 'Set as Background'
Please note that this is not a program or application that will modify your computer performance. You may change your desktop background at any time by going to your display options

No comments:

Post a Comment